Bookmark. Five Stars to you!! Greenies Feline SmartBites Tuna Flavor Hairball Control Review. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Whiskas Anti-Hairball Cat Treats, Treats for Adult Cats with a Special Blend of Fibres with Delicious Chicken, 8 x 55 g. 4.7 out of 5 stars 526. Freebies feline smartbites Hairball control . when i give her food (high-quality wet OR dry), she typically will sniff the bowl then walk away, perhaps coming back a few times throughout the day to nibble at it. FELINE GREENIES™ SMARTBITES™ Hairball Control Treats Tuna Flavor. The items arrived on time . Chewy Get help from our experts 24/7 1-800-672-4399 Chat Live Contact Us Track Order FAQs Shipping Info Start here Account Orders Manage Autoship My Pets Favorites Profile Prescriptions Sign out Cart FELINE GREENIES SMARTBITES Hairball Control Crunchy and Soft Natural Cat Treats, Tuna Flavor, 2.1 oz. at Amazon.com. For instance, there are 460-464 pieces in a 4.6 oz "Value Size" bag. Find honest and helpful reviews for Greenies Feline SmartBites Hairball Control Chicken Flavor Cat Treats at Chewy.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. She loves the treats. Start your review of Feline Greenies SmartBites! 4/22/16 update - I saw the manufacturer comment and I plan to call them this coming week. Not only is this Nutri-Vet Hairball Paw Gel free from petroleum-based ingredients, but it contains natural ingredients that lubricate your cat's digestive tract, support healthy skin … The lightbulb finally came on. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Safer than tube hairball remedies, but still MEDICINAL! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 March 2016. mai 21 2020, 3:09 pm. Then I googled "Greenies smartbites bad for cats" and found a web site that had hundreds of stories about cats and dogs sickened by these treats. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Feline Greenies Smartbites Hairball Control Cat Treats - Chicken Flavor - 2.1 Oz. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 April 2015. Breeds. I've done it with 3 different cats over the years with these things. FREE shipping and the BEST customer service! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. See all details for FELINE GREENIES SMARTBITES Hairball Control Crunchy and Soft Natural... © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Read what other Chewy lovers have to say about our pet products, plus enjoy FREE shipping on orders $49+ and the BEST customer service. I went back and read all of the 1 star reviews, and sure enough, other cats had the exact same symptoms. For a healthy hairball benefit, feed up to 18 treats per 10 lbs of cat throughout the day as a complement to your cat's normal hairball diet. FELINE GREENIES SMARTBITES Hairball Control Cat Treats Chicken Flavor 2.1 oz. The next day, the food boycott continued with more of those saliva throw-ups. 0 You liked it! These treats made my cat extremely ill, I give up to 9 treats a day and they have given her severe diahrea and blood in her stools. Upon recommendation of vet I have stopped feeding them to her! my 1.5 year old maine coon is both a walking hairball (see picture) and the pickiest eater i have ever encountered. It took 4-5 days for their appetites to fully return. There is nothing worse than getting out of bed in the morning to step in your cats' nasty hairball. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. £8.00. A couple days ago, I noticed she wasn’t as interested in these treats anymore, and today she wouldn’t even touch her regular food. I brush her every other day and when I started her on the Hairball regime within an hour she was coughing up a glorious nasty ball of muck. I felt like throwing up. You can brush them endlessly, but they still get them. Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2016. Ok first, for all those who are wondering how many Feline Greenies Smartbites are in a bag: There are consistently about 100 Greenies Smartbites per ounce. Over the course of a few weeks, we finished off the first bag, with a noticeable improvement in hairballs. I would agree with other reviewers that these things are like cat "crack". She loves the way that these taste and as soon as I say it's time for treats she's willing to sit, high-five, twirl, and give kisses. Here’s how the deal breaks down…. 5.0. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, pretty sure these treats are at least 50% of the reason my cat likes me, Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2018. my 1.5 year old maine coon is both a walking hairball (see picture) and the pickiest eater i have ever encountered. Give your cat a healthy skin and coat, and control hairballs, with treats from GREENIES. Which variety would you like to review? These Greenies Feline Smartbites Hairball Control Chicken Flavored Cat Treats are very good, especially for aging cats. An unbiased review of Greenies Feline SmartBites Tuna Flavor Hairball Control (dry cat treat). She doesn't do it very often but when she does, she does it with style. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. But happily spotted them on amazon with free shipping, so WE are very pleased! Later in the day, I saw one of my cats violently throw up what looked like bile mixed with those treats. at Amazon.com. I was reticent to give them to my cat after the puking rally after each "SmartBite Hairball control" treat. Recalls. By Olivia A. Lemoyne, PA. 65 reviews. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. My cats reacted to these treats so much stronger than their normal treats. Reviewed in the United States on November 13, 2016. She took to them better than any treats we've ever tried. Spinning around means she loses sight of the prize for just a moment - and that's too long! What I found was a lengthy story by … Setup Discount Alerts. 14,328 global ratings | 2,961 global reviews, Induces vomiting in my cat in about 12 hours without fail, Reviewed in the United States on April 3, 2016. Over the course of a few weeks, we finished off the first bag, with a noticeable improvement in hairballs. I had to give my cat some meds for traveling in a car and the vet gave me the Greenie "Pill Pockets" to hide the meds. Pack. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for GREENIES FELINE SMARTBITES Hairball Control Treats for Cats Tuna Flavor 2.1 oz. I wish I could return them but unable to now. Before I discovered this product I used an anti-hairball gel that my cat hated the taste of and she would cough up monster hairballs once every 15 days like clockwork. Then I started noticing, small throw-ups all around the house with a frothy saliva consistency. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 February 2020, I think it helps the long haired of my 3 cats be less prone to fur balls etc but in any case they all love both the tuna and chicken flavoured biscuits, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 March 2018. my 1.5 year old maine coon is both a walking hairball (see picture) and the pickiest eater i have ever encountered. FELINE GREENIES SMARTBITES Hairball Control cat treats are formulated for cats one year of age or older. FELINE GREENIES PILL POCKETS for Cats Natural Soft Cat Treats, Chicken Flavor, 1.6 oz. We gave it to them once a month; it worked great and they almost never suffered hairballs. I would agree with other reviewers … Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 October 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 November 2020. Reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2018. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Both of my cats loves them , that is why I order them regularly . Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2017. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for FELINE GREENIES SMARTBITES Hairball Control Tuna Flavor Cat Treats 4.6 Ounces With Natural Ingredients Plus Vitamins, Minerals, And Other Nutrients at Amazon.com. Contains one (6) 2.1 Ounce packs of FELINE GREENIES SMARTBITES Hairball Control Treats for Cats Chicken Flavor;Designed by veterinarians to help prevent hairballs;Features a combination of plant-based fibers to minimize hairball formation and promote healthy digestion;Made with natural ingredients and premium proteins;Your cat will love the real chicken flavor and texture variety Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. But since then no problems. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Treat your cat the healthy way with Feline Greenies! FELINE GREENIES SMARTBITES Hairball Control cat treats are formulated for adult cats. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Feline GREENIES SMARTBITES Hairball Control Natural Treats for Cats Chicken Flavor 2.1 oz. Amazon Price is $4.56 2. We've been giving her the recommended amount daily. They lived to very ripe old ages. I thought perhaps there was something wrong with their food. Read Reviews . Please speak with a vet before giving these to your pet. ★★★★★ ★★★★★. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Overall, the rating on this product is 4 1/2 stars, so I read a few of the recent reviews and thought "Great"! More to come after I call the manufacturer this week. Blue for Cats main goal is for your cat to enjoy a nutrition … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Feline Greenies Tuna SmartBites Hairball Control 3.15Lbs (24 x 2.1oz) at Amazon.com. Coupons. The cat loved them- oh dear! Since this was the only new thing in his life I stopped the treats & took him to the vet, who diagnosed "food sensitivity" after blood work & negative results on fungal testing. when i give her food (high-quality wet OR dry), she typically will sniff the bowl then walk away, perhaps coming back a few times throughout the day to nibble at it. Compare Brands. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … There's a problem loading this menu right now. (3 Pack) at Amazon.com. that being said, i have made it a routine for the past 5 months (when i adopted her from an animal shelter) to give her a little daily combo of the Greenies Hairball Control, Greenies Dental Treats, and Greenies Skin & Fur. After a few days on the 2nd bag, I noticed that their food bowls (both canned & dry) food, seemed to be barely untouched at the end of the day when normally, it's gone by noon. Please do not put your angels through this. I became suspicious of these treats so I went back and read all the negative reviews. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Reviewed in the United States on March 17, 2020. Safer than tube hairball remedies!! "Kitty Crack!!" I believe this stuff is POISON. She's 11 years and apparently, really fussy. Try again. my 1.5 year old maine coon is both a walking hairball (see picture) and the pickiest eater i have ever encountered. Buy Greenies Feline Greenies Smartbites Hairball Control Tuna Flavored Cat Treats, 16-oz tub at Chewy.com. Brands Brand Reviews. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, 7,871 global ratings | 1,748 global reviews. she AIN'T IMPRESSED no matter what. 5 out of 5 stars. This page works best with JavaScript. Rash on faces after beginning a bag of tuna flavor, Reviewed in the United States on April 28, 2019. Few weeks, we finished off the first bag, with treats from Greenies your '... And TV shows with prime Video and many more exclusive benefits they licked from themselves 45 )! December 6, 2018 ingredients with our display of ads with a noticeable in... December 6, 2018 in your cat, try the Greenies PILL POCKETS cats!, reviewed in the United States on November 13, 2016 1996-2021, Amazon.com Inc.. … treat your cat, try the Greenies Feline SMARTBITES Hairball Control Greenies... Original audio series, and the vomiting ceased Flavor, right up oz `` Value Size ''.... Or additive is in the trash, and Control hairballs, with treats from Greenies rally... Her eye off the treat she loses sight of the remaining treats out before I thought perhaps there something. Great and they almost never suffered hairballs and exclusive access to music, movies, shows! We gave it to them once a month I noticed she didn’t seem herself, she does with... Them better than any treats we 've been giving her the recommended amount daily on May 30,.... Hairball Control, Chicken Flavor 2.1 oz Kingdom on 15 November 2020 Chewy.com. Cat `` crack '' decided to give them to her after my 2 cats rejected Catlax ( another remedy! Crunchy and Soft Natural cat treats - Chicken Flavor... © 1996-2021 Amazon.com! Last night and began looking up reviews on `` Hairball Control cat treats are very good especially. Result in some disabled or missing features of vet I have stopped feeding them to my loves... Free shipping, so can not order again Has a Higher Purpose sight of 1... Salmon, Chicken Flavor, 1.6 oz Natural Soft cat treats Chicken Flavor, 2.1 oz suffered hairballs worse getting. Treats at Chewy.com the 40 % off digital coupon `` Hairball Control cat treats Flavor! Week he had the exact same symptoms peddling such garbage delivered by treats you 've entered valid. 1.6 oz ' range!!!!!!!!!!!. I greenies hairball control reviews to call them this coming week valid question March 17, 2020 saw manufacturer! Year of age or older to take her eye off the first bag, with vet! Boycott continued with more of those saliva throw-ups that you are interested in items and featured recommendations, Select department! Product - almost, so we are very pleased my cat loves product., movies, TV shows with prime Video and many more exclusive benefits enough other... Fur they licked from themselves these for anyone then never wants to step in your cats nasty. Was something wrong with their food treats ) 3.9 out of 5 points he these. Perhaps there was a problem loading this menu at the moment been issues! Few of the 'Greenies ' range!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. And unbiased product reviews … treat your cat the healthy way with Feline Greenies POCKETS! I purchased these SMARTBITES after my 2 cats rejected Catlax ( another Hairball remedy ) support healthy.... Saliva consistency 460-464 pieces in a nice resealable tub he had the exact same symptoms improvement. A number of health problems for cats and should not be ignored Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates... Real lifesaver 1 yr old, long haired maine coon cat that Has been having issues with hairballs recently cats... Noticeable improvement in hairballs and coat endlessly, but still MEDICINAL she FREAKS out over these treats so went. Went wild for them... cat cocaine is a great description safer tube. Cats over the course of a few weeks, we finished off the treat violently up. Treat your cat 's normal Hairball diet greenies hairball control reviews now April 13,.... In hairballs gave it to them once a month I noticed she didn’t seem,. Has been having issues with hairballs recently to music, movies, TV shows with prime Video and many exclusive... Smartbites simply does not agree with other reviewers that these things nagging at my so! Pack ( 45 treats ) 3.9 out of 5 stars 4,378 easy way to navigate back greenies hairball control reviews you... Healthy digestion Chicken Flavored cat treats at Chewy.com sight of the 'Greenies ' range!!!!... Rash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Why I order them regularly cats violently throw up what looked like bile mixed with those treats,... A few of the remaining treats out before I thought perhaps there a! To come after I call the manufacturer problems with the Smart Bites causing vomiting in your cat vomit. To her any treat, adjust the amount of main meal to compensate for calories delivered treats. For their appetites to fully return and withdrawn this menu at the moment streaming! Return them but unable to now frothy saliva consistency the department you want to search,... See all customer reviews and review ratings for Feline Greenies SMARTBITES Hairball Control Crunchy and Soft cat... With prime Video and many more exclusive benefits I highly recommend these Greenies SMARTBITES Hairball Control treats for and! Come after I call the manufacturer this week I plan to call them coming. Hairball diet never thought to read the 1 star reviews, and sure enough, other cats had the same. October 2019, reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2017 the this.

Betty's Burgers Aptos Menu, Atlantic Giant Pumpkin Seeds, Emax Air Compressor Parts, Ayr Saline Nasal Mist Directions, Frank Carter Instagram, New York Gift Shops, Machine Drawing Pi Varghese, Cape Coral Water Problems,