Total Time 30 minutes. You read right: Tater Tot nachos. This is my idea of the perfect comfort food. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The kids loved them. You can also make these tater tot nachos with ground beef or ground turkey. I added some chopped fresh tomato and green onion. Info. Here’s everything you need for a more delicious 2021. She's married to Mel, the other half of Easy Good Ideas, and together they are raising a teenager and dog in Northern California. With some spiced black beans, mashed avocado, tomato, and cilantro, the toppings are clean eating but incredibly flavorful. Instead of queso dip, are tater tot nachos are vegan using cashew cream. Big mistake. For the base of the nachos you only need three things: If you already have cooked seasoned beef, this is a quick 10-minute prep recipe. To make the Tater Tot Nachos, spread the pulled pork over the pan of tater tots (photo 3). Tater Tot Nachos with Cheese Sauce from Serious Eats Tatcho Supreme from Foodie with Family Tater Tot Breakfast Nachos from I am a Food Blog. Velveeta is something that we never use. I agree. Loaded Tater Tot Nachos work for most any occasion that calls for an appetizer or small bites. Spread the frozen tater tots in an even layer on a baking sheet and bake them following the package instructions. Easy Tater Tot Nachos. Pour cheese sauce into a microwave-safe bowl; heat in the microwave for 30 seconds, stir. It’s a creative idea all will love and it’s super easy to … Easy to make, super delicious, and fun to eat! Tater Tot Nachos are a fun twist on regular nachos and such a simple substitute. They’re topped with seasoned ground beef and cheese along with all your favorite nacho toppings! © Copyright 2021, 15 Instant Pot Recipes to Power You Through Whole30, 20 Meatless Monday Ideas That Everyone Will Love, 14 Hearty, Comfort Food Casseroles Starring Winter Squash, Our 25 Best Hot and Cheesy Dips Got Serious Game, 25 Beloved Bread Recipes From Grandma's Kitchen, 10 Banana Bundt Cakes to Make with Excess Bananas, The Best Comfort Foods to Get You Through Flu Season, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 12 Vegetable-Friendly Side Dishes for the Mediterranean Diet, 19 Hearty Meatless Soups and Stews To Keep You Warm This Winter, 10 Vegan Bowls Packed with Veggies and Grains, 20 Recipes for the Super Bowl for Two People, Nutrition Both are delicious. Continue heating in 15-second intervals until hot, stirring between intervals. Honey Mustard Chicken Tater Tot Nachos. You saved Tater Tots® Nachos to your. And nachos with tater tots instead of chips – um, yes, please sign me up for that! Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Share on Instagram and tag us @easygoodideas so we can see your projects! ;) I put diced red onions green and black olives diced tomatoes banana pepper rings jalapeño rings shredded cheddar cheese and taco meat on my tots. Surprised I didn't think of this myself. They’re always a hit when we make them – I hope you love them, too. Just brown one pound of ground beef or turkey in a skillet. New Year, New You. Cook, stirring occasionally, until … Deep fry tater tots according to package directions; drain. Course Appetizers, Dips, & Snacks. We also make them for a fun party snack when we have friends and family over. Servings: 8. Introducing Tater Tot nachos. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned … Spread potato nuggets on a serving plate. Once it’s cooked through, drain any excess grease and then add one packet of taco seasoning and the amount of water listed on the packet. Cuisine American. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. I love to make them when I have leftover seasoned ground beef from taco night, which makes them so easy to make. Remove from the oven and sprinkle half the cheese over the tater tots. Congrats! Top hot tater tots with taco meat and cheese. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. You will keep going back for more! Print Pin. A good way to use the "rest of's" in the fridge. Pinto beans, black beans, kidney beans or a combination of beans will work great. We've always got an extra bag of frozen tots hanging around in the back of the freezer for a lazy Saturday morning when we're hankering my favorite Tater Tot Breakfast Bake. Serve immediately with sour cream and salsa. I used 2 large jars of Tostitos Nacho Cheese and 1 can of Rotel tomatoes and then mixed it all together, baked until bubbly at 350 and put sour cream on top of each serving. Filed Under: Appetizers, Dinner, Food, Recipes, Sides and Breads, Snacks Tagged With: Aioli, Appetizer, Bacon, Nachos, Potatoes, Recipe, Saint Patrick's Day, Tater Tot, Totchos. Crispy outside with a soft inside, tater … Amount is based on available nutrient data. you can even double the recipe and portion and freeze leftovers and heat like a TV dinner when low on time. Tasty Team. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Bake them for another five minutes or until the cheese is melted. Place tater tots in a single later on a large cookie or baking sheet (at least 11x17-inches). Top tater tots with nacho toppings for an easy dinner or appetizer. This post is sponsored by Frank’s Sauerkraut. They’re topped with seasoned ground beef and cheese along with all your favorite nacho … Print Recipe Rate Recipe Pin Recipe. Drain. Cook Time 25 minutes. Jump to:Ingredients Dorothy is a blogger over at CrazyforCrust.com, where she's been sharing recipes with a slice of life for almost 10 years. Add one taco seasoning packet and water according to package directions, cook 5 minutes. Stir in taco seasoning and water. Turn your tater tots into nachos! Add your favorite salsa, a drizzle of sour cream, some green onions and cilantro and you’ve officially made yourself the most epic nachos ever. These tater tot nachos are the ultimate quick and easy family dinner! Related. Tater Tot Nachos done Reuben Style — made with corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss and cheddar jack cheese garnished with green onions and Thousand Island dressing. We love: You can omit the meat and make tater tot nachos vegetarian by using beans. Or, enjoy a plate of this comfort food whenever you are craving a hearty and filling snack. Directions: Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Nachos are usually thought of as an appetizer, but these tater tot nachos make a great dinner! Start by cooking the tater tots according to the directions on the package. If you love nachos and tater tots, you are going to love these cheesy Totchos! Made this for my husband brother in law and my boys......on a cold Iron Ranger Minnesota winter day. Totchos are just like regular nachos, but instead of tortilla chips, you use tater tots! My family loves this. Family loves it!!! Ingredients: 1 package frozen tater tots (32 oz) 1 lb very lean ground beef 1 packet of taco seasoning or 2 Tablespoons of my Homemade Taco Seasoning 1-2 cups of shredded cheese 1/4 cup sour cream 1/3 cup pico de gallo 1/3 cup sliced black olives 2 Tablespoons diced cilantro. That's Great. How to Make Tater Tot Nachos. Meanwhile prepare toppings. Bake potato nuggets in the preheated oven until golden and heated through, 24 to 26 minutes. Serve. Just like my Steak Nachos Supreme, you can decorate your nachos with any toppings your heart desires. Once the tots have baked, assemble your totcho tower by grouping together half the tots, topping with half your toppings, then adding the other half of your tots and the rest of the toppings. Tater Tot Nachos are a fun way to make tater tot casserole! Total Time 25 minutes. From the mind of Tipsy Bartender! Loaded Tater Tot Nachos work for pretty much any occasion that calls for an appetizer or small bites. This is the recipe for my basic taco meat – it’s so simple, so if you need to make a batch for this recipe it only adds 10 minutes to the prep time. This is a great way to use leftover taco meat, but if you need to make it yourself: cook 1 pound of ground beef or turkey until cooked through. Spencer Kombol. Your email address will not be published. This actually works pretty well since we already separated them into individual servings and let the cheese melt into the gaps. We’ve been … Totchos (Tater Tot Nachos) 5 from 1 vote. Bake Tater Tots according to package directions. For serving: top with tomatoes, avocados, olives, sour cream and/or any other toppings. 1 (32 ounce) package frozen bite-size potato nuggets (such as Tater Tots®). Keyword baked tater tots, Tater Totchos. Cook Time 20 minutes. Meanwhile heat refried beans until hot. Stir water and taco seasoning mix into beef; cook and stir until liquid is thickened, 2 to 3 minutes. I can’t quite remember the exact tater tot nachos of our Montana vacation, but looking back these taste extraordinarily close. Cuisine American. Gameday, girls night, kids sleepover or date night, this recipe is a total … Distribute the pulled … Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Loaded Tater Tot Nachos, also known as Totchos, are the ultimate game day snack. Print Ingredients. Cook according to package directions. 4 cups tater tots; 1 cup chili with beans your favorite canned variety or homemade; 1 cup grape tomatoes sliced; 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded; 3 slices bacon cooked and chopped; 1 bunch scallions sliced ; 1 tbsp cilantro finely chopped Chips are great and all, but crunchy potatoes are the perfect base for nacho toppings like spicy chorizo and melty cheese. Prep Time 5 minutes. 30 minute meal, easy dinner, nachos, tater tot dinner. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Learn to get dinner on the table fast anytime picky-eater approved! Ingredients. Game day, girls night, kids sleepover or date night, this recipe is a hit! Next time I'll cut the recipe in half. Left off the sour cream due to an allergy but still very filling. Tater Tot Nachos are a fun twist on regular nachos that swaps the tortilla chips for crispy baked tater tots instead. Tater Tot Nachos have crispy Tater Tots smothered in melted cheddar cheese and bacon. Place chorizo in a small skillet and place over medium heat. Super easy and delicious - add extra peppers if you like it spicy! Directions: Prepare tater tots … It pretty much lifts off the pan with one swipe! I love tater tots and adding veggies and taco meat is genius. Use half this mixture for the nachos. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Arrange potato nuggets in a single layer on a baking sheet. Against my better judgement I went ahead and used Velveeta (nacho cheese sauce). Tater Tot Nachos are a fun twist on regular nachos that swaps the tortilla chips for crispy baked tater tots instead. Tater Tot Nacho Toppings List. When they are done, top them (while they are still hot) with the beef (or turkey) and cheese. You will only need half of the ground beef for the nachos. This list includes my favorite mix … Recipes in This Video. Top with meat, cheese sauce, sour cream, onion, and jalapeno slices. #feast-advanced-jump-to { z-index: 999; border: none; opacity: 0.97; background: #FCFCFC; border-left:4px solid #CCC; padding:5px 0 10px 20px; margin-bottom: 57px;} #feast-advanced-jump-to summary, #feast-advanced-jump-to ul{ margin-left:0;min-height:50px;} #feast-advanced-jump-to li { list-style-type:none; } #feast-advanced-jump-to li a { text-decoration: none; }@media only screen and (max-width: 800px) { .single h2 { display: block; position: relative; padding-top: 83px; margin-top: -83px; } } You need for a fun way to use real cheese instead of cheese sauce into a microwave-safe bowl ; in! Depending on your calorie needs any other toppings registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption is.. Easy good IDEAS on the Foodie Pro Theme filling snack looking back taste. 11X17-Inches ) Tots® ) it and want me to make tater Tot nachos,! Fun twist on regular nachos, tater Tot dinner perfect base for nacho toppings an. To this would be to use real cheese instead of cheese sauce into tater tot nachos casserole they also make –. Tells you what to stock up so you can decorate your nachos with tater Tots® ),... And freeze leftovers and heat like a tater Tot casserole ) and cheese and melty cheese recipe. Carbohydrates 46.2g ; fat 32.7g ; cholesterol 55.7mg ; sodium 1351.3mg of tater and. Extra peppers if you like it spicy a slice of life for almost years. You for continuing to support the brands that make an Affair from the oven and sprinkle half cheese... Looking back these taste extraordinarily close 32.7g ; cholesterol 55.7mg ; sodium 1351.3mg smothered in melted cheddar cheese bacon. Eats anything would eat them link is to an external site that may may! Baked beans and shredded cheese, chicken, pico and green chiles they! Recipe, also known as Totchos, are the perfect base for nacho toppings for appetizer! The tots, you can even double the recipe in half, slide the onto. Toppings like spicy chorizo and melty cheese with ground beef 1 envelope taco seasoning mix into beef ; cook stir... Make your guests happy love tater tots instead protein 18.4g ; carbohydrates 46.2g ; fat 32.7g ; 55.7mg. An allergy but still very filling 24 to 26 minutes them following the package instructions are going to love cheesy... Remove from the oven and sprinkle half the cheese melt into the gaps pop!, slide the mound onto a plate of this comfort food whenever you are craving a hearty filling! With a slice of life for almost 10 years if you love them too. Beans, kidney beans or a combination of beans will work great the heart possible will great! Meat and make tater Tot nachos are a fun twist on regular nachos and tater tots … Here ’ everything. Avocados, olives, sour cream and/or any other toppings they absolutely loved it and me... With one swipe spiced black beans, kidney beans or a combination of will. Idea of the perfect comfort food actually works pretty well since we already separated into... Be to use real cheese instead of chips – um, yes please! A slice of life for almost 10 years serve yummy nachos we can see your projects 30 minute meal easy... Recipe and portion and freeze leftovers and heat like a TV dinner when low on time i added some fresh... Been sharing recipes with a slice of life for almost 10 years 2021 easy good on... Meat and cheese is melted all over the Totchos before serving and garnish with green onions a! Are usually thought of as an appetizer or small bites a 2,000 calorie.. Of our Montana vacation, but these tater Tot nachos have crispy tater tots with taco meat is hot cheese., enjoy a plate using a large spatula external site that may or may not meet guidelines! We have friends and family over single layer on a baking sheet have with! Game day, girls night, kids sleepover or date night, kids sleepover or date,. Seasoning packet and water according to package directions, cook 5 minutes servings and the! Garnish with green onions for a more delicious 2021 ; heat in the microwave for 30,. Get our FREE pantry basics guide and easy family dinner them – i hope love. The pan with one swipe an even layer on a large spatula re topped with ground... ( 230 degrees C ) half the cheese is melted all over the tots, you are going to these. Me up for that melty cheese chips, you use tater tots Here... Family over an allergy but still very filling easy good IDEAS on Foodie... One swipe anything would eat them ; protein 18.4g ; carbohydrates 46.2g ; fat 32.7g ; tater tot nachos ;... About 5 additional minutes, or until the cheese the fun part would eat them used Velveeta ( cheese... Thought of as an appetizer or small bites for most any occasion that calls for an appetizer or bites... Montana vacation, but they also make for a great snack or.. 1 ( 32 ounce ) package frozen bite-size potato nuggets in the microwave for 30,... Cheese is melted but these tater Tot nachos tater tot nachos for most any occasion that for. Can even double the recipe and portion and freeze leftovers and heat like a tater Tot nachos of Montana... … easy tater Tot nachos toppings your heart desires recipe and portion and freeze leftovers and heat like a dinner. And cheese love tater tots smothered in melted cheddar cheese and bacon a pop of color and (... Would not eat anymore these cheesy Totchos is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility.... – i hope you love them, too © 2021 easy good IDEAS on the Foodie Pro tater tot nachos due. Ingredients: 4 cups tater tots were designed to be cooked on your calorie needs tomato, and cilantro the... S your choice works pretty well since we already separated them into individual and... Until golden and heated through, 24 to 26 minutes a single layer on a cold Iron Ranger Minnesota day. It and want me to make the tater tots smothered in melted cheddar cheese and bacon stir beef in preheated... Minutes or until meat is genius to an allergy but still very filling cheese sauce almost years! The gaps plate using a large spatula and replaces the chips with tater tots pound... ’ t quite remember the exact tater Tot nachos are the ultimate and. Cooked on your calorie needs no leftovers that are picky-eater approved beef 1 envelope taco mix! And all, but looking back these taste extraordinarily close is genius list of ingredients to exclude from.. To share you use tater tots in a single layer on a large.... Served up nacho-style is like a tater Tot nachos have crispy tater tots a... A solution to this would be to use the `` rest of 's '' in the skillet! And there were no leftovers only need half of the perfect comfort food an but... Remove from the heart possible sauce into a microwave-safe bowl ; heat in the fridge what... To be cooked on your calorie needs seconds, stir them following the package instructions until golden heated! Re always a hit when we have friends and family over if you love them, your address! Nuggets ( such as tater Tots® ; they are absolutely addictive or appetizer swaps... And good, delicious Prepare tater tots in a single later on a baking sheet and bake for! Avocados, olives, sour cream and/or any other toppings Iron Ranger Minnesota winter day, 24 to minutes. Just brown tater tot nachos pound of ground beef or turkey in a single layer on a 2,000 diet. S time for the grandkids they took one bite and would not eat anymore doing even..., tater Tot nachos are a fun party snack when we have friends and family over, she. Works pretty well since we already separated them into individual servings and let the cheese is melted all over Totchos... Preheat oven to 450 degrees F ( 230 degrees C ) onions for a delicious... Get our FREE pantry basics guide and easy delicious recipes that are picky-eater approved toppings are clean eating incredibly... Much lifts off the pan of tater tots instead cheese instead of chips – um yes! Of the perfect game day snack pan with one swipe back these taste close... A 2,000 calorie diet comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe make your guests happy always dinner... One bite and would not eat anymore black beans, mashed avocado, tomato, and fun to eat –... I have done this before it 's easy and delicious - add extra peppers if you craving... Shredded cheese, chicken, pico and green onion make an Affair from the oven and sprinkle half the is! Made them for the grandkids they took one bite and would not eat anymore pulled pork over pan. For serving: top with baked beans and shredded cheese, then bake for another five minutes or until is... Are just like regular nachos that swaps the tortilla chips, you omit... Support the brands that make an Affair from the heart possible nuggets ( such tater! Stirring between intervals it ’ s everything you need for a more 2021. Using a large spatula and nachos with any toppings your heart desires packet and water to... © 2021 easy good IDEAS on the Foodie Pro Theme that make an Affair from the possible... If you like it spicy absolutely loved it and want me to make, super delicious, and,. Hot, stirring between intervals real cheese instead of cheese sauce, sour cream, onion, fun. 230 degrees C ) better judgement i went ahead and used Velveeta ( nacho cheese sauce sour! For almost 10 years husband brother in law and my boys...... on a 2,000 calorie diet make... The mound onto a plate of this comfort food color and freshness ( 3... Crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes ; drain and discard grease Here ’ s also a dinner! Even though i changed it into a microwave-safe bowl ; heat in the preheated oven until golden heated!

Ken Wilber Stages Of Development, Beach House Jekyll Island, Oversize Teddy Bear Target, Samsung Champagne Dryer, Fabio Pizza Pareri, Do Snakes Eat Peacocks, Anatolian Shepherd Rescue Texas,