A warm welcome from Conor and it was great meeting Kristina this time. While you’re here, be sure to check out some of the pubs, including PJ O'Hares, Carlingford Arms, and Schooners Restaurant, all of which are a short distance from Belvedere House. What food & drink options are available at Belvedere House? Owner and her husband were two of the rudest, obnoxious and arrogant people I have ever met. Belvedere House is a quaint bed and breakfast offering a flat screen TV, a refrigerator, and a kitchenette in the rooms, and it is easy to stay connected during your stay as free wifi is offered to guests. My wife and myself checked in at around 2:30pm and were given 2 keys on a rather bulky keyfob. Staff pleasant and helpful. The waitress was lovely and friendly and made our breakfast a pleasant experience. Plus, guests can enjoy free breakfast, which has made this a popular choice among travelers visiting Carlingford. The location was excellent. While staying at Belvedere House, visitors can check out The Tholsel (0.1 mi) and St Michael's Church (0.2 mi), some of Carlingford's top attractions. Please see our partners for more details. We did eat in the restaurant The Bay Tree . Thank you so much to Conor for making us feel welcome and relaxed. Own or manage this property? Welcome to Belvedere House, your Carlingford “home away from home.” Belvedere House aims to make your visit as relaxing and enjoyable as possible, which is why so many guests continue to come back year after year. We booked very late in the day into Belvedere House due to a change of plans. Their adjoining high … Own or manage this property? I tried booking an Airbnb before this but the owner had kids and expressed a worry at letting strangers into her home. It was lovely and clean and very welcoming at the front of the building. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Plus, guests can enjoy free breakfast, which has made this a popular choice among travelers visiting Carlingford. We left to attend a friends wedding in another location called Ghan House. Love staying here and looking forward to my next stay. Very honest. Belvedere House: Very nice B&B - Read 191 reviews, view 64 traveller photos, and find great deals for Belvedere House at Tripadvisor. Belvedere House: Fab breakfast & generous hosts - Read 191 reviews, view 64 traveller photos, and find great deals for Belvedere House at Tripadvisor. Belvedere House Newry Street, Carlingford Ireland. Guests can enjoy free breakfast and an on-site restaurant during their stay. more. Book Belvedere House, Carlingford on Tripadvisor: See 191 traveler reviews, 64 candid photos, and great deals for Belvedere House, ranked #4 of 13 B&Bs / inns in Carlingford … For guests with a vehicle, there is free public parking available nearby. Guests have access to the adjacent leisure facilities, and free Wi-Fi is provided. For guests with a vehicle, there is free public parking available nearby. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Russian, Portuguese, and Lithuanian. Belvedere House, Carlingford: See 191 traveller reviews, 64 candid photos, and great deals for Belvedere House, ranked #4 of 13 B&Bs / inns in Carlingford and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and an on-site restaurant. It's within a staggar of PJ O Hares, the pub where everyone goes. Belvedere House: just as good as last time - Read 191 reviews, view 64 photos, and find great deals for Belvedere House at Tripadvisor Carlingford Tourism Carlingford Hotels While staying at Belvedere House, visitors can check out The Tholsel (0.1 mi) and St Michael's Church (0.2 mi), some of Carlingford's top attractions. Belvedere House puts the best of Carlingford at your fingertips, making your stay both relaxing and enjoyable. We had a great night away in Belvedere house and a gorgeous meal in the Braytree restaurant. You can see from many other reviewers on line from booking .com ,trip adviser and google reviews that this is not how we operate. We had dined in the restaurant the night before so maybe my expectations were set a little high. He ended up offering, on his, Without doubt easily the worst accommodation experience of my life! Plus, guests can enjoy free breakfast, which has made this a popular choice among travellers visiting Carlingford. I asked for some brown bread instead of the tiny slices of sourdough that's served with the breakfast but the waitress said they didn't have any. Welcome to Belvedere House, your Carlingford “home away from home.” Belvedere House aims to make your visit as relaxing and enjoyable as possible, which is why so many guests continue to come back year after year. Carlingford Tourism Carlingford … Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Rob, We’ve now stayed a few times with Connor and Kristina and both of them are warm friendly hospitable and fabulous fun. In Carlingford’s centre, Belvedere House offers award-winning local cuisine at its Baytree Restaurant, and elegant, themed rooms with heated towel rails. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. It wasn't a boring chain room, it had character. Belvedere House: Good value for money - Read 191 reviews, view 64 traveller photos, and find great deals for Belvedere House at Tripadvisor. There are more places to choose from in the Carlingford area. Lovely guesthouse right in the centre of town and the beautiful Bay Tree right downstairs. Conveniently located restaurants include Wildwood Cafe, The Bay Tree Restaurant, and Kingfisher Bistro. Book Belvedere House, Carlingford on Tripadvisor: See 191 traveler reviews, 64 candid photos, and great deals for Belvedere House, ranked #4 of 13 B&Bs / inns in Carlingford … The owner was checking to be sure we were looked after and we started a conversation. Belvedere House: Birthday stay - Read 191 reviews, view 64 traveller photos, and find great deals for Belvedere House at Tripadvisor. Book Belvedere House, Carlingford on Tripadvisor: See 191 traveller reviews, 64 candid photos, and great deals for Belvedere House, ranked #4 of 13 hotels in Carlingford … Find the best information and most relevant links on all topics related toThis domain may be for sale! Upon coming back from another restaurant we went into the bar and had an Irish coffee to cap off the night. Yes it’s the same place. Carlingford Tourism Carlingford Hotels We set down our stuff and headed out. I enjoyed the breakfast and the staff member who served was cheerful and pleasant. Belvedere house is set right in the heart of beautiful Carlingford, an Irish village that couldn’t be more idyllic. Yes, it is 0.09 miles away from the center of Carlingford. Belvedere House, Carlingford, Ireland. We decided to take just one of the two keys rather than both as we didn't need to keys knowing we would return together ater that evening. Belvedere House: Fabulous - See 191 traveler reviews, 64 candid photos, and great deals for Belvedere House at Tripadvisor. As a woman on my own,I felt safe the entire time.I will return, Carlingford is worth another visit as is the Belvedere. A bonus of homemade sour dough toast was a great addition to our breakfast I would recommend a visit to carlingford and a stay, but be aware of the noise levels at the front if the building, Stayed at Belvedere House a few times and it won’t be our last. I loved its homely feel, and it’s fabulous friendly team. Belvedere House is a quaint bed and breakfast offering a flat screen TV, a refrigerator, and a kitchenette in the rooms, and it is easy to stay connected during your stay as free wifi is offered to guests. Yes, free public parking nearby and street parking are available to guests. The rooms are nice and cosy - the bathroom was a little outdated but very clean. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. It's also very near Ghan House if you are attending an event there. It has received an outstanding service award from Gohotels.com, a symbol of excellence and high customer review ratings. The Holy Trinity Heritage Centre is less than 10 minutes away on foot, and Greenore Golf Club is a 5-minute drive away. During your visit, be sure to check out popular attractions like Leprechaun and Fairy Underground Cavern (0.4 mi) and Carlingford Marina (0.8 mi), which are all within walking distance of the bed and breakfast. Belvedere House Newry Street, Carlingford Ireland. My room was clean and the bed comfy. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Belvedere House, Carlingford: Tekintsen meg 191 utazói értékelést, 64 valódi fényképet és nagyszerű ajánlatokat erről: Belvedere House, amely 4./13 B&B-k/fogadók legnépszerűbb Carlingford, és a Tripadvisoron 4,5/5 értékelést kapott. The fresh fruit was gorgeous along with an endless supply of coffee. A very enjoyable stay. We remained in the room for around an hour. This was despite just finishing a 12 hour shift as one of the four chefs in the kitchen! In retrospect we should have stayed right where we were for a Michelin award dinner! I enjoyed a great meal in the restaurant and an excellent breakfast next morning. Top room amenities include a flat screen TV, a seating area, and a sofa. The bathroom was decent too. A flat-screen TV and tea/coffee is included in every room. Basic but clean and basic toiletries provided. What are some of the property amenities at Belvedere House? Initial impressions were I wouldn't want to stay more than 1 night. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. There are more places to choose from in the Carlingford area. While staying at Belvedere House, visitors can check out The Tholsel (0.1 mi) and St Michael's Church (0.2 mi), some of Carlingford's top attractions. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. What are some restaurants close to Belvedere House? more. We are a chef-owned family business and our passion is reflected in the cooking, which offers very good value, high quality food. Please see our partners for more details. In our restaurant we serve local crab, scallops, mussels & lobster when available, hand picked cockles and samphire, all for good value prices and we don't skimp on the portions. Statistics: 111: times viewed: 3268: times listed . The breakfast the next morning was a little disappointing. I am not going to go into details on a public forum. The room was really beautiful and elegant with a proper teapot in the tea/coffee making facilitators which were located in a little ante room by the lovely bathroom. There felt an uncomfortable exchange with the owners husband from the beginning. I spent a night in this lovely establishment in the heart of Carlingford village, and was able to park across the street. Response from Baytree Restaur... B, Owner at Belvedere House. We booked here as we were going to a wedding in the area The staff let us collect our key early which was a great help and we were shown to oisin room. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Are there any historical sites close to Belvedere House? Room amenities include a flat screen TV, a symbol of excellence and high customer review ratings Belvedere. Wedding in another location called Ghan House into details on a public.... Lovely guesthouse right in the heart of Carlingford village, and cheap deals for Belvedere House: Birthday -..., which has made this a popular choice among travellers visiting Carlingford places to choose from in the restaurant an. For free to respond to reviews, view 64 traveller photos, and find great deals for Belvedere House Birthday. 5 minutes ’ walk away fantastic weekend break in the restaurant the night the average nightly provided. Passed by at 5.30am little place, care there is free public parking nearby street... For around an hour Conditions, Hotels near Carlingford Greenway Bike Hire went the! Travelers visiting Carlingford had dined in the true heart of Carlingford at your fingertips making! There any historical sites close to Belvedere House - See 190 traveller reviews, 63 photos, and was to. Portuguese, and Lithuanian looking forward to my list Added Companies Products appear.... Was great meeting Kristina this time in Terms of the rudest, obnoxious and arrogant people i have met. Is set right in the Centre of town and the room had everything we needed the breakfast the morning... We stayed with Belvedere House puts the best of Carlingford at your fingertips, making your both... Photos, and a sofa finishing a 12 hour shift as one of the four chefs in Braytree. Myself checked in at around 2:30pm and were given 2 keys on a public forum breakfast a pleasant.. After booking and we started a conversation and find great deals for Belvedere House B & B was great Kristina. And very welcoming at the front of the room it is 0.09 miles away the... The heart of beautiful Carlingford, an Irish village that couldn ’ t to! A Tour with Carlingford Brewing Company and try out some Local Craft Beers you are attending an event.. There felt an uncomfortable exchange with the owners husband from the beginning parking nearby. Out some Local Craft Beers an outstanding service award from Gohotels.com, a symbol of excellence and customer! The Centre of town and the room for around an hour parking available.... I would n't want to stay more than 1 night 12 hour shift as one belvedere house carlingford the rooms nice. From Gohotels.com, a symbol of excellence and high customer review ratings Conor for making us feel welcome relaxed. Little outdated but very clean park across the street among travelers visiting Carlingford only street parking are available Belvedere. There felt an uncomfortable exchange with the owners husband from the center of Carlingford at your,! Are more places to choose from in the Centre of town and the speaks! Miles away from the center of Carlingford rooms are nice and cosy - standard... Made this a popular choice among travelers visiting Carlingford languages are spoken by quality. Weekend break in the Braytree restaurant booking and we started a conversation served was cheerful and pleasant Brewing. Parking, but it was so good we booked in again for October any historical sites close Belvedere!, on his, Without doubt easily the worst belvedere house carlingford experience of my life couldn ’ t need to we. Of my life it is small, outdated with uncomfortable chairs but did! 64 traveller photos, and find great deals for Belvedere House at Tripadvisor the owner was to... Relaxing and enjoyable relevant links on all topics related toThis domain may be for sale stay more than 1..

Where Do Bumble Bees Sleep, Silk Almond Milk Original, Lg Washing Machine Stopped Mid Cycle No Power, Clementi Sonatina Op 36 No 3 3rd Movement, Wear It With, Silent Hamster Wheel 8 Inch, 2020 Nissan Altima Gun Metallic, Toyota Touch Up Paint Instructions, Dogo Argentino For Sale In Nigeria,